Hi my name is Dave Gissing. I am the Physical Education Teacher at St. Victor School. I was born in Monroe WI and raised in Brodhead WI. I am a graduate of UW-Rock County and UW-Platteville with a B.S. in Physical Education and Health Education, PreKindergarden - 12th Grade. I have taught here at St. Victor School since 1996. I really enjoy teaching good sportmanship with physical activity to the students I work with.
In my free time I enjoy spending time with my wife, Linda and our family. In my spare time, I enjoy playing euchre, playing softball, bowling, watching the Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin Badger Football and Milwaukee Brewer Baseball, swimming, teaching swim lessons and going on vacation to Disneyworld.
9:00 - 9:25 am - 4K AM
9:25 - 10:00 am - 5th Grade
10:00 - 10:35 am - 3rd & 4th Grade
12:45 - 1:10 pm - 4K PM
1:10 - 1:45 pm - Kindergarten
1:45 - 2:20 pm - 1st Grade
2:20 - 2:55 pm - 2nd Grade
9:00 - 9:35 am - 5th Grade
9:35 - 10:10 am - 2nd Grade
10:10 - 10:45 am - 3rd & 4th Grade
12:45 - 1:20 pm - Kindergarten
1:20 - 1:55 pm - 1st Grade
1. Have tennis shoes for all Gym classes.
2. "Be the Best for the World!"
What would Jesus do?
Responsible and Respectful
Look, Listen and Learn
Do the Right thing (even when no one is looking)
3. Follow all classrom rules.
4. Show good Sportsmanship and Christian values at all times!!
5. Follow all directions given by the instructor.
6. Do your BEST!!
7. Participate in all classroom activities.
8. If you are at school and plan on missing Physical Education more than 1 day in a row, due to an illness, a doctor's excuse will be needed.